Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Life Is A Kitchen" FREE Chalkboard Printable

In today's Fall post, I am pleased to share this creative, quippy, cute and I just really fell for it, FREE Printable from Jamielyn's blog, i heart naptime, which Jessica Kirkland guest posted from her website  Pen N’ Paperflowers Blog  Now that the HOT days of Summer are only visible from my rear view mirror,  I am ready to do some 'xperimentin in the kitchen with new recipes that I hope will become "...something incredible..." for my family and friends!


For your free chalk art download please choose the size you would like and then click: 8 x 10 Click Here  and 11 x 14 Click Here
Thank you to Jessica and Jamielyn for sharing this "yummy" word art reminder of the magic we can make in our kitchens not only in the Fall but all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment