Monday, June 9, 2014

P. Allen Smith's Happy Gardeners by Pharrell Williams

"Happy" Monday

I want to share one activity that truly brings me happiness...gardening!  I LOVE to work outdoors, much to my sweethearts chagrin.  I am afraid he is by far a better housekeeper than I am, for which I am grateful.  But I think there is a pay off because I do work, did I say work, excuse me - I play in the yard.  It gives me such a sense of accomplishment being able to grow things, create flower beds, vegetable gardens, plant fruit trees.  I am humbled and joy-filled to see that life comes from an all powerful and creative, living higher power, God.  If you want to see a miracle, plant a seed.  Anyway,  seeing this video has helped me to see that I am not alone in my gardening bliss.  Even if you do not share in this kind of FUN, hopefully watching others not take themselves to seriously and doing their own "Happy Dance" might put a little happy into your Monday!  Until next time, be Happy and enjoy the music.  HSH

No comments:

Post a Comment