Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday Hit Picks

Joss & Main: "Punch" Color Crush

Last week we had calm and relaxing Office Haven, this week I wanted to liven up the living room with what I call "Punch" color.  You know the delicious color of fruit punch.  Looks oh so good and tastes even better.  That is what is found in the matching table lamps.  I love the color and the softly curved silhouette! A touch of feminine in the more masculine design of the remaining case goods.  Add to the color a little bit of sparkle in the desk crystal trinket box and some shine in the metal tray.  Add a butter color floor rug to ground the companion arm chairs that echo the curves in the circular canvas print.  
I hope you enjoy this yummy "Punch" vignette!  I've gotta run and see if I have any fruit punch in the house.  HSH


No comments:

Post a Comment